Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Birkebeiner and Cross Country Skier Magazine

I've been reading Cross Country Skier Magazine for decades (or at least as long a sit's been around), so I feel honored to have my novel featured in this month's issue. Perhaps I'll run into Ron Bergin at the Birkie and be able to thank him personally. Most XC skiers, I imagine, feel a certain gratitude toward him or the magazine for it's influence on our sport and, perhaps, on your personal efforts in skiing. I'll be at the Birkie Expo on Feb. 24th and 25th and at Redbery Books (Rivers Eatery) on the evening of Feb.23rd, signing copies of Birkebeiner.  I'd love to hear your personal anecdotes about Cross Country Skier Magazine. I'll try to compile them in a future blog and pass them on to Ron. See you at the Birkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment